Pages

Labels

Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 2, 2014

The political fish rots from the head down.....


The Hoopla on 18 February 2014 revealed what many have suspected – the Abbott Government only makes a thin pretense of listening to the general public:

A person has died in an Australian prison camp on Manus Island, scores are injured. They were allegedly set upon by PNG police and locals wielding knives, machetes and stones.  
I called Scott Morrison’s office a minute ago.  I said, “I wish to convey my concerns about Manus Island please.”
The receptionist made that nasal noise we women make when our lips are pressed and sucked very tightly together in annoyance, “mmm.”
“Right,” she said.
“Well would you mind taking my name and number?” I asked.
“Fine,” she said.
I gave her my details and she made that “mmm” sound between every word and digit.  When I was done I said, “would you mind reading my number back to me please?”
Silence.  Not even a bitchy noise.  Then, “aherm, I’m sorry, I must have missed it.”
Not really making notes of concerns then, I take it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About